Qurban is highly recommended in Islam. The main reason is to be closer to ﷲ, and also it has been prescribed in the 2nd year of Hijri. As it says in the Quran sura Al-Kawthar paragraph 2 and sura Al-Haj paragraph 36.
This worship (Eid Al-Adha) was done by all the Muslims around the world on 10th Dhu Al-Hijjah and the day after which is at 11th, 12th and 13th of Dhu Al-Hijjah.
The practice would be an annual worship for the Muslim community. Normally this worship would be done at the mosque, public fields, community center and also at private homes. There were various methods undertaken by the community in implementing this worship.
Thanks to ﷲ, eQurban Resources because has been involved in this program every year to manage the reservation of cows and sheep and do the slaughter in Cambodia, Indonesia, Vietnam and other country.
There are also a few things that can be done during this worship for an example :
- Tethering the livestock during Day Nahar
- Provide the food for the livestock before slaughter
- To ensure that the animal does not eat either food or grass that not belong host animal
- Put a sign and cover the body so that the animal can feel how importance the sacrifice
- Praise to ﷲ and blessings on the Prophet ﷴ ﷺ
- Laying sacrifice towards the Qibla
- Make the best selection for the animals
- Ensure that sacrifice is not moving or completely died before skinning
- Those who want to slaughter are desirable not to cut the nails and shaving in Dhu Al-Hijjah until finished the rituaL
Those who wants to make reservation please visit the following website :
Website : www.equrban.com
Call : 03 5523 6092
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org